Why Does 24 Karats Exist?
Twenty Four Karats is a newly legalized local business that distributes cannabis and accessories for recreational purposes. We emphasize purity in our product and services, and we ensure you are receiving the best high-quality and certified cannabis. It is our mission to give you the best customer-centered consulting services when purchasing recreational cannabis. We want to ensure safe and informed use.
Lower-Risk Cannabis Use Guidelines
The Lower-Risk Cannabis Use Guidelines (LRCUG) are an evidence-based intervention initiative by the Canadian
Research Initiative in Substance Misuse (CRISM), funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
THE LRUCG Recommendations Include:
- Delaying Age of Initial Use
- Choosing products carefully
- Choosing safe intake methods & practices
- Avoid deep-inhalation
- Limit frequency & intensity
- Special-risk population should avoid
- Limit combining risks/behaviours
- Canada has among the highest cannabis use rates in the world
- Fatal and non-fatal injuries from motor-vehicle accidents, as well as dependence and other mental health problems, are the most common cannabis-related harms negatively impacting public health.
- About 1 in 5 people seeking substance use treatment have cannabis-related problems.
Read The Full Guide
We are certified by the AGLC to sell legalized recreational cannabis. We want to focus on the reduction of stigmatization and discrimination of people that use cannabis. We consider many factors when informing the community about recreational cannabis.
Our goal is to promote the use of public health strategies to reduce the likelihood of use and problematic use. We want to reduce the harms associated with use, to reduce the likelihood of overdose, to understand the extent of the situation and the potential impact of the interventions, policies, and programs on the population, to understand and evaluate the effects of these activities on society, and to help protect people who are at risk of developing, or have developed problems, with substances. We take special care to ensure the attention to the principles of social justice, to human rights and equity, and to evidence-informed policy and practice.
Contact Us Today
2220 5 Ave S